Thursday, February 5, 2009

The latest

Things are going good here. I had surgery on my right foot to remove the old lady bunion, or raptor claw as the guys in the office call it. I would post a photo but those with weak stomachs (like me) wouldn't do so well. James just finished a full load of college courses (yeah!!) CJ is growing like a weed. And he says so many words I don't know what he doesn't say any more. Elevator man, , strawberry milk, helicopter, tunnel, and eat...(insert any word-meow, CJ, daddy, bah-bah) are some of his favorite words. He also says eat perogie, go go green (from Go Dogs Go). He loves to dance to the move-it move-it song on Madagascar. Yo Gabba Gabba has been added to the top of his favorite shows. Patty cake is definitely his favorite nursery rhyme. Meow is his favorite animal noise. He loves to run his toys into stuff so he can say crash. You can hold conversations on the phone with him pretty well. He loves to help do the laundry, put stuff in the sink, and bear crawl. His favorite foods and spaghetti o's, hot dog, french fries, green beans, ice cream, oreos, perogies, chicken nuggets, and pancakes. He is currently boycotting all meat except meatballs, chicken nuggets, and hot dogs. He knows all the names of his trains (Aiden would be proud). He likes swimming in the bath tub and while the water drains he turns over on his back. Maybe he will be more willing to learn how to swim than I was. His is also a champion barfer when he is upset now. NOT GOOD!!!!! James is good at keeping it to a minimum. But his quick flight skills to the toilet are also fine tuned. He apparently likes ketchup with everything because at the moment he is dipping perogie and eating it. Yum, yum...not. I think that's about all that's going on here. I'll be in San Diego for a conference at the end of March if anyone needs a vacation.

No comments: