Here's James and CJ in front of the Disney Tokyo castle. By far the best Disney experience from a mom perspective. CJ had a great time on the rides. Since he is short and I'm pregnant we could ride all the same rides. So I had my little riding buddy. We did the Dumbos, merry-go-round, train, river boat, Small World, and some KiddyLand stuff. He had a great time. And James was able to ride the big kid rides with some of his friends that came up for the Chapel youth trip. Plus factors of Disney in Japan: Really, really, really clean. I felt bad that the only trash on the street was some ice cream drops from CJ's popcsicle. No line cutting. No one smoked where they shouldn't. And my #1 favorite. Take a look at the stoller parking here. There was an employee that kept them all nice and lined up in organized rows and as you went through the ride, they moved your stroller to the front. So when you came out there was no mad untangling. It was so cool.
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment